krb5 1.9.1 gss_accept_sec_context() returning major=851968 minor=100001

Greg Hudson ghudson at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 1 12:49:35 EDT 2012

On 09/27/2012 07:28 PM, Adam McLaurin wrote:
> Perhaps I'm calling it wrong? Here's what I'm doing:
> gss_display_status(&minor, status, type, GSS_C_NULL_OID, &mctx, &msg);

That looks right, assuming &minor and status are separate variables.

> Any advice on where to go from here?

You might need to step through the libgssapi_krb5 code in a debugger at
this point, unfortunately.  What you're doing works in our tests, so I
don't have any specific ideas as to why it's not working for you.