Libraries and Tools required for web server administration

John Doyle jdoyle at redhat.com
Wed May 2 11:23:47 EDT 2012

I'm working on a project that will deliver the apache web server with
mod_auth_kerb to integrate with a Kerberos domain.
One assumption that we're
making is that we are only providing what's required for the web server
administrator, we are not providing all the libraries and tools required for
administering the Kerberos domain.
We're also delivering for multiple platforms.

Can anyone advise me on what parts of my Windows build I need to provided for
the
administrator of the web server?  Here are my build artifacts.

ccapi.dll
ccapiserver.exe
comerr32.dll
gss-client.exe