Inserting opaque data into the DB

Alejandro Perez Mendez alex at um.es
Thu Oct 20 04:42:50 EDT 2011

>> On 10/18/2011 01:17 PM, Alejandro Perez Mendez wrote:
>>> I could try, but I just realized that the string attributes feature is
>>> exactly what I was looking for, so the effort wouldn't be worthy.
>>> When do you plan to release krb5 1.10?
>> As it happens, the release branch was created yesterday.  The current
>> schedule is to have an alpha release very soon and a final release in
>> mid-December.
> Thanks for the quick response. I will probably be one of the
> alpha-testers if it comes soon :).
> Anyway, I will continue trying to insert data into the TL_DATA as I
> assume from your previous response that it should work, thus I'm doing
> something wrong.

I have a question related with this string attributes. Will they have a
maximus size of will they be unlimited?
I'm asking because I will probably want to put more than 4K into a
single attribute. Of course, I could split the data into multiple
attributes if that was required, but that will be a workaround I would
rather prefer to avoid.

Regards,
Alejandro