For review: GSS memory allocation patches

Greg Hudson ghudson at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 13 23:20:58 EDT 2011

On 10/13/2011 06:39 PM, Sam Hartman wrote:
> At least when I looked at that patch gssapiP_generic.h included
> gssapi_alloc.h.
> So, that created a dependency.

That's in the next patch.  The dependency update also wasn't done with
"make depend".  Not really a big deal regardless.

> Should I commit Kevin's fixed versions of these?

Sure.

Kevin wrote:
> It makes the function definition in oid_ops.c match the prototype
> and thus avoids a compiler warning.

In this case, I think the const should be removed from the function
definition (some pointless consts are enshrined in RFC 2744 but this is
not one of them).  Again, not a big deal.