For review: GSS memory allocation patches

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 13 18:39:49 EDT 2011

    Greg> This appears to modify util/gss-kernel-lib/deps by hand to
    Greg> include dependencies on gssapi_alloc.h, even though it doesn't
    Greg> create any actual dependencies on that header from any other
    Greg> source files or headers.

At least when I looked at that patch gssapiP_generic.h included
gssapi_alloc.h.
So, that created a dependency.
If Kevin rearranged things we should move the dependencies.

Should I commit Kevin's fixed versions of these?