GSS memory allocation initial cut for review

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at secure-endpoints.com
Sat Oct 1 20:01:19 EDT 2011

On 10/1/2011 4:20 PM, Kevin Wasserman wrote:
> It's possible I
> could be proven wrong.  I'm not sure what you mean by "...Moonshot
> requires that mechglue layers themselves be mechanisms".  I'm not aware
> of any such requirement.  Sam is incommunicado until Monday, but perhaps
> he can shed more light when he returns.  I'm loath to
> get into any detail about Moonshot myself both because it's out of scope
> for this list and because I don't know the project well enough to trust
> myself to be completely accurate.
>
> -Kevin Wasserman

Then do not comment on Moonshot.  Comment on:

1. The specific requirements that you have and why they are requirements.

2. What you believe Sam meant in his initial e-mail when he said that a
mechanism would be loaded by multiple mech-glue layers in the same
process and what those mech-glue layers are.

An implementation has been proposed but not the reasons for that
implementation.

Thank you.

Jeffrey Altman