: Why are we using libverto again

Nathaniel McCallum npmccallum at redhat.com
Thu Jul 7 11:35:32 EDT 2011

Simo, I agree with everything you said, with one correction below...

On Thu, 2011-07-07 at 11:26 -0400, Simo Sorce wrote:
> Windows was not stated as a necessary dependency when the project was
> started. If it is now I am sure we can add it on the roadmap. The only
> issue is that I know of no event libraries available in Windows at all
> unless you count stuff that compiles on cygwyn/mingw which you said is
> not ok.

glib is available on win32 and libverto will be available shortly via
mingw32. I am taking careful attention to make sure that this will
compile in MSVC++ as well (though as I don't have MSVC++ right now I
can't guarantee it of course).

Nathaniel