Delegation and Moonshot

Luke Howard lukeh at padl.com
Mon Apr 4 01:16:36 EDT 2011

If you want to pick apart the PAC, I would do it with the MIT libkrb5 plugin interface. See the code that already does that to some extent. If you want to process the picked apart PAC with policy to map it to UIDs, then either this interface or Shibboleth might be candidates.

-- Luke

Von meinem iPhone gesendet