Plugin development

W. Michael Petullo mike at flyn.org
Tue Nov 9 11:21:39 EST 2010

I am interested in developing a krb5 1.8 plugin that announces a login
using D-Bus. I'd like to have other daemons use this information to
perform various actions to prepare an environment for the use by a user.

I have been looking for documentation on the krb5 1.8 plugin API. I
have found a few sample plugins in the krb5 source code and the document
"Plugin_support_improvements" on the krb5 wiki (the latter document
seems to describe a future API).

Is the authdata plugin the interface I should be interested in? Does
there exist any additional documentation on developing and installing
krb5 1.8 plugins?

--
Mike

:wq