krb5-1.9-beta1 is available

Tim Alsop Tim at cybersafe.com
Fri Nov 5 05:08:12 EDT 2010

Tom,

Thanks. I am pleased that it is only considered to be short term solution, but I am wondering if anybody will implement something which is short term and has so many weaknesses.

Our solution is already RSA Certified - just visit http://rsasecured.com and search for Kerberos. Do MIT also plan to get RSA to certify the MIT 1.9 solution ?

Take care,
Tim