Plugin project proposal

Nicolas Williams Nicolas.Williams at oracle.com
Thu Jul 15 21:49:19 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 09:06:22PM -0400, Zhanna Tsitkova wrote:
> I am talking about the plugin interdependencies problem. Please, see exchange below.
> Your response implies  that you have a simple solution for this problem. Could you please share it with us.
> Thanks!

I think the problem could be stated in more detail.

Most plugins I can think of are not interdependent, the main exception
being FAST, but FAST, because it uses other pre-auth methods, should
re-enter the framework.  If you initialize plugins as they are invoked
then the problem goes away.  But maybe I'm missing some details.  Please
describe the problem in detail.

Nico