svn rev #23611: trunk/src/lib/crypto/crypto_tests/

Ken Raeburn raeburn at mit.edu
Fri Jan 8 00:52:51 EST 2010

On Jan 7, 2010, at 22:43, epeisach at MIT.EDU wrote:
> The key caching is causing memory leaks if enctype is not set as the
> enctype specific cleanup handlers are not called.

Are there likely to be many cases outside of enctype-specific test
programs where this shows up?  If so, perhaps we (I?) should make the
caching dependent somehow on having a suitable enctype value set.  But
currently that level of the code doesn't need to know about Kerberos
enctype number assignments...

Ken