krb5-1.9-beta3 is available

Eray Aslan eray.aslan at caf.com.tr
Tue Dec 21 15:11:58 EST 2010

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 01:55:49PM -0500, Sam Hartman wrote:
> For your fix to work, it means that your default TERM setting behaves
> better than dumb. Since the problem is the backspaces, it probably means
> that your system does not have a dumb terminal type defined.

It is defined I believe:
$ toe | grep dumb
dumb      	80-column dumb tty

> I think a better fix would be to understand what TERM you are using and
> why dumb doesn't work, detect that situation and update the tests.
>
> So, what is TERM set to in your enviroment when the tests succeed?

Problem is I could not reproduce the failure reliably today when I tried to
debug this further which suggests that TERM might not be the culprit afterall.

I will get back to you if I make any progress.  Please let me know if you have
any suggestions.
--
Eray