Windows LSA under a non-Windows domain

Santiago Rivas sanribu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 15:53:49 EDT 2009

After installing both "*Windows 2000/XP support tools" *and "*Windows
2000/XP Resource Kit" *I run kerbtray but no credentials are found (list is
empty).

Searching the web, I've found the link
http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/krbdev/2003-December/002106.html where you
give the steps to set MSLSA cache for a non-Microsoft KDC. But when I run
ksetup.exe I get the errors described in the attached file
(ksetup_error.txt)
Could you please help me?

Thank you very much indeed!