Preliminary discussion: DB alias entries

Zhanna Tsitkova tsitkova at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 9 17:46:09 EDT 2009

I would look for MIT Kerberos own OID number for any attr  if we
cannot find one among the existing OIDs, created by different vendors.
Otherwise, I would reuse the existing and registered one, created by
Novell, or Sun, or IBM or anyone else.  Of course, we cannot modify
vendors OID as they are strictly assigned to the organization.