appl/{bsd,ftp,telnet} unbundling plan

Ezra Peisach epeisach at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 3 14:32:54 EDT 2009

It might be useful to leave gss-sample, sample, simple as they test
basic functionality, they are not installed, and dejagnu currently uses
them...

I do not believe that dejagnu tests need to have krb5-appl installed...
Instead krb5-appl should have their own test suite... If there is a bug
in krb5-appl - it should not hold up a release...

Ezra