appl/{bsd,ftp,telnet} unbundling plan

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 3 13:46:04 EDT 2009

I suspect that Russ and I will end up maintaining these for Debian and
so I'll probably end up spending some cycles on this, but again my
hope is to minimize my commitment.

You probably need to eject the pty library along with appl/*.

Currently appl/* depends on k5-int.h.  You will presumably need to
deal with that somehow.

I assume that the dejagnu tests will require that
1) you've run make install in a krb5-appl release into your prefix
and
2) that's built in such a way that setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH will cause the kerberos libs out of the tree to be used?

--Sam