db_invoke

Nikhil Mishra ls.niks at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 00:12:56 EST 2009

Thanks Luke and I understand the purpose of db_invoke .

But then as I understand, for constrained delegation to work on kdc side,
db_invoke has to be implemented or at least in some form
check_allowed_to_delegate_to should be able to call some db function to
check given service principal is allowed to delegate to given proxy_princ .

Is there any such db function as of now ?

If I understand it correctly from previous email exchanges constrained
delegation should work on kdc side for MIT kerberos ?
Do we need some modifications in calling functions as I dont see it working
with db_invoke ?

--Nikhil