db_invoke

Luke Howard lukeh at padl.com
Sun Feb 1 15:32:32 EST 2009

Nikhil,

db_invoke is an extra layer of indirection, I added this initially so
that interfaces between the KDC and backend could be easily added
without changing the kdb dispatch table (principally to ease merges
when this code was proprietary). Whether this approach is still valid
is open to debate.

There is no implementation in any of the backends shipped with MIT;
you'll need to implement this yourself.

-- Luke

www.padl.com | www.fghr.net