How do I query the max token size from GSS-API?

Matthew M. DeLoera mdeloera at exacq.com
Fri Dec 4 15:09:59 EST 2009

Hello,

I hope this is a really simple question. Somehow I just haven't managed
to find the answer anywhere.

In SSPI (Windows), I can call QuerySecurityPackageInfo("Kerberos",
.....) to determine the max token size for that security package, for
when I need to malloc token buffers later on.

Is there any equivalent in GSS-API? Right now I have 1024 hardcoded in
my code, but I'd like to dynamically query it. Or, is there some
well-known max size that I should hardcode?

Thanks!
- Matthew DeLoera