Validating Kerberos tickets

Santiago Rivas sanribu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 13:14:14 EDT 2009

I must apologize, Douglas

I didn't take the time to explore MIT website and dowload Kerberos
release(s). That's exactly what I was talking about when I asked for the
"framework" (all the library files pacekd in the krb5/kwf tar and zip
files).

Now that I have got them, there is a lot of "hands on" left for me.

Thanks again! (and sorry if I drove you a little crazy)

Regards,
Santiago