Regarding ASN.1 PER encoding

Brahma Reddy brahmareddy at tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Aug 25 05:54:30 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am currently using ASN1C-0.9.21 Compiler downloaded from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/asn1c/
I got struct while encoding enumerated type
(ASN to C conversion is successful but while using APIs like
*per_encoder* to encode the structure given below,not able to encode).

_ASN Format__ _

*-- ASN1START *
* EUTRA-RRC-Definitions DEFINITIONS AUTOMATIC TAGS ::= *
* BEGIN *
* Paging ::= SEQUENCE { *
* countMSB-Uplink INTEGER(0..100), *
* systemInfoModification ENUMERATED {true,no} OPTIONAL, -- Need ON *
* etws-Indication ENUMERATED {true,no} OPTIONAL, -- Need ON *
* nonCriticalExtension SEQUENCE {} OPTIONAL -- Need OP *
* } *
*END *
*-- ASN1STOP *

(In this compiler Enumerated implemented using Integer type)
* help me in encoding this structure*..
Thanks...........

Thanks&Regards,
D.B.Reddy