Compiling with --with-kdc-kdb-update fails

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 12 14:30:22 EDT 2009

On Aug 5, 2009, at 16:16, Erinn Looney-Triggs wrote:
> So it looks like this has been an issue for a long time, and I
> certainly
> hope I am not missing some important response about this, my
> appologies
> if I am.

Yep, it's been there a long while, but your email finally prompted me
to dust off some patches I had in progress for addressing it.  I've
just checked in some changes on the development trunk, if you're
willing to try them out.  My fix is a bit similar to your #2 approach,
so it's possible the memory leak you encountered may still be there
for now.

ken