rewrite gss_krb5_ccache_name

Stephen Ince since at opendemand.com
Sat Nov 22 13:29:16 EST 2008

Thx. Not really possible and has other side effects. We need the application
needs to run as lean as possible. One thread consumes a lot of memory and
will have to be around for the life of the program. At one point you could
have 2000 threads and at another point 10 threads. We basically simulate
browsers and their http connections.

Steve