rewrite gss_krb5_ccache_name

Stephen Ince since at opendemand.com
Fri Nov 21 19:50:33 EST 2008

I would like to rewrite or write a similiar function to gss_krb5_ccache_name
that does not do any strdups.
I am using kfw-3-2-2-final on win32.  I see that gss_krb5_ccache_name is
defined in set_ccache.c but none of the functions that it uses are exported
or visible.
gss_krb5_ccache_name is leaking the name of the cache per thread that is
created. Which my case is a lot of threads that get created.
Basically write a "xgss_krb5_ccache_name" that set the default kerberos
cache but does not do a strdup.
e.g.
OM_uint32 KRB5_CALLCONV
xgss_krb5_ccache_name(minor_status, name){
:
    if (!err)
        kg_set_ccache_name (&err, name);

:
}

I noticed that kg_set_ccache_name is not visable outside the lib. I can not
seem to find it.
Any guidance would be appreciated.

Steve