gss_krb5_ccache_name memory leak?

Stephen Ince since at opendemand.com
Thu Nov 20 14:07:19 EST 2008

I seem to have some memory leaks in gss_krb5_ccache_name call? I have been
doing some snooping and it looks some state is kept per thread. It looks
like the memory leak is linear with the number of threads. Is there a way to
cleanup the memory for gss_krb5_ccache_name. I have tried the following.

    krb5_lock();
    if( neg_ctx->context == GSS_C_NO_CONTEXT){
        major_status =gss_krb5_ccache_name(&minor_status,krb5->ccache_name,
&old_name);
   :
   }
    major_status = gss_init_sec_context(&minor_status,
  :
    if(old_name)gss_krb5_ccache_name(&minor_status,old_name, NULL);
    krb5_unlock();

I get the following memory leaks.
300 bytes -> 25 Threads

600 bytes -> 50 Threads