How Kerberize an application

Kristen J. Webb kwebb at teradactyl.com
Tue May 13 11:53:01 EDT 2008

Hi Carlos,

For these types of questions, you
should be on the kerberos at mit.edu
mailing list.

I'm currently involved in the process,

Here is a good overview of how things work:

http://www.kerberos.org/software/tutorial.html

Alf Wachsmann's tutorial in Linux Journal
explains setting up your KDC and more.

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7336

There are examples programs in the download.

I've also been using IBM's online documentation
as well (for example, krb5_rd_req).

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/systems/index.jsp?topic=/apis/krb5_rd_req.htm

Hope that helps,
Kris