Question about draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-referrals

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz at cmu.edu
Thu Jan 17 00:33:51 EST 2008

--On Thursday, January 03, 2008 12:47:45 PM +0000 Tim Alsop
<Tim.Alsop at CyberSafe.Com> wrote:

> I wondered if somebody could give me some advice on the referrals draft

As Jeff pointed out, this draft is the subject of current work in the
IETF's Kerberos working group.  The appropriate forum for discussing the
draft and the protocol it describes is the Kerberos Working Group mailing
list, ietf-krb-wg at anl.gov.  Any comments on this document would be welcome
there.

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <jhutz+ at cmu.edu>
   Co-Chair, IETF Kerberos Working Group