GSSAPI across a message oriented middleware.

Dave Smith dave.smith.to at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 12:46:47 EST 2008

I'm exploring the the possibility of using Kerberos  and GSSAPI with our JMS
based messaging system. Ideally, client applications would not connect
directly to the kerberos server, and all protocols would be implemented
through the messaging system.

However, all the protocols appear connection oriented, so I'm at an impass.
All client applications and services will be developed in Java.

Does anyone have expreience with this type of setup. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks.

DS/