Recommended PKINIT Plug-In for Leopard?

Henry B. Hotz hotz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 23 23:49:19 EDT 2008

I can follow the UMICH links to a version that was to be integrated
into the MIT distribution, and supposedly worked with 1.6.x.  If I can
figure out how to get 1.7 development versions then I assume there is
a version in there somewhere.  OSX 10.5.2 (current release) says it
includes "Kerberos 5 release 1.6.2-postrelease".

If I want to experiment with a PKINIT plugin that should work in
10.5.x, which version from where is recommended?

(Heimdal PKINIT works just fine on OSX 10.5, but I have too much
respect for the MIT distribution to want to wholesale replace it if I
don't need to.)
Henry.B.Hotz at jpl.nasa.gov, or hbhotz at oxy.edu