LDAP realm config

Jason Gerfen jason.gerfen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 08:24:45 EDT 2007

I am not sure how off topic or how useful this is but I added some
code to the pam_krb5 module that incorporates LDAP functionality to
allow for the creation of password-less local accounts in linux.
Currently I have only tested it on SuSE 10 and Gentoo distro's and it
utilizes Active Directory w/ the AD4Unix schema modification. I setup
a project at sourceforge as krb5+ldap if it is any help.