LDAP realm config

Savitha R rsavitha at novell.com
Fri Sep 21 07:10:01 EDT 2007

Currently, only a few attributes( like maxticketlife, maxrenewlife and ticketflags)
of the realm configuration in directory is being used.

The long term plan is to add a LDAP plugin when a plugin interface
for the profile library is available.

-Savitha

<DA147DCC-804C-4814-8DAD-433D2735C9D6 at nearband.com>, Michael Griego