non-ascii password in kerberos authentication

Xu Qiang Qiang.Xu at fujixerox.com
Tue Sep 18 22:38:15 EDT 2007

Ken, you say "MIT code just alternates bytes from the input string with zero bytes",
so if the input string is "0xAB 0x12", then MIT will change the byte sequence to
"0xAB 0x00 0x12 0x00". Is my understanding correct?

If this is the case, i think i can just drop the "0x0" part in the resulting byte
sequence of my conversion to UCS-2LE.