krb5-1.6.3-beta2 is available

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Sat Oct 6 13:41:26 EDT 2007

On Oct 5, 2007, at 23:49, John Hascall wrote:
> cc: Error: ../../include/k5-platform.h, line 565: Missing ")".
> (closeparen)
>             | ((uint32_t) p[1] << 16)
> --------------------------^
>
> which I believe is due to uint32_t not being defined at this point.
>
> ./configure --prefix=/usr/athena --localstatedir=/var/athena --with-
> krb4 \
>   '--with-ccopts=-g -std1'
>
> uname -a says:
> OSF1 malison.ait.iastate.edu V4.0 1229 alpha

We don't have a functioning Tru64 test box at the moment, and when we
did, we only had V5.1 to test with.  I'm not surprised the support
for V4.0 has problems.  (I'm curious why you still use 4.0 when 5.1
has been out for so long, though.)

I suspect the block in k5-platform.h where we include stdint.h and/or
inttypes.h needs to be updated to do something helpful on older
platforms like this.  I assume you have neither of these headers?
Where, if anywhere, are uint32_t and the like defined?

Ken