Your bkw.pl woes

Kevin Koch kpkoch at MIT.EDU
Thu May 31 18:10:22 EDT 2007

kpkoch at mit.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: krbdev-bounces at MIT.EDU [mailto:krbdev-bounces at MIT.EDU] On Behalf Of
Guus Leeuw jr.
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 5:29 PM
To: 'Ken Raeburn'
Cc: krbdev at mit.edu
Subject: RE: Kadm and KfW

       Hello,
       The build process through bkw.pl is not as intuitive as one would
hope it would be... So, after a lot of struggle, I managed to download the
svn-based pismire (???) sources for krb5, and got bkw.pl to at least start
cl.exe ;) Now then, this one is complaining about something (!) yet it only
says exit code 0x80... Not very helpful... Is there anyway other then
/verbose and /v to make bkw.pl babble a whole lot of stuff, and make
consequently cl.exe babble in the same amount?
       It could be down to the INCLUDE settings in my env, however without
output I am not too sure ;)

       Also, are there any thoughts to create a build process from within
Visual Studio (2005)?
       Cheers,
       Guus