1.7 planning: Collecting Projects to Estimate

Shantanu Joshi shantanu_joshi at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 02:21:56 EST 2007

Hi,
    I have been looking into enabling IPv6 support for kadmin/kadmind. Studying the existing MIT Kerberos RPC code from portingpoint of view, I believe that it shouldn't take more than 2-3 months. I believe that there is a US DoD mandate for IPv6 compliance by 2008, so this should be given priority. I can give more details if necessary. Shantanu Joshi