Kerberos plug-in.

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 19 16:15:24 EST 2007

>>>>> "g" == g w <g.w at hurderos.org> writes:

    g> It would seem that only specific plugin functionality will be
    g> 'blessed' by MIT.  There are certainly good reasons for that
    g> but if your need is not 'blessed' you may need an alternate
    g> mechanism for extended functionality.

We're happy to bless as much technology as we can.  In particular,
we'd love to add a lot of plugin types especially when the plugin APIs
can be public.  Our major constraints will be avoiding high
probability of breaking the Kerberos protocol and creating
interoperability problems.

--Sam