updates to the pkinit code

Nebergall, Christopher cneberg at sandia.gov
Thu Jan 11 15:12:46 EST 2007

It's working on Linux now thanks!  Solaris is still failing with
ActivCard in the C_Decrypt operation but I may need to talk to ActivCard
about that problem because its most likely in their pkcs11 library.

mech = CKM_RSA_PKCS
found 1 private keys 0
sign 33 -> 128
pkinit_as_req_create retval=0
pkinit_client_process: returning 0 (Unknown code 0)
pkinit_client_process 25930 253c0 29908 ffbfe8c0
processing KRB5_PADATA_PK_AS_REP_OLD
as_rep: RSA key transport algorithm
found 1 private keys 0
data_len = 128
session 35c80 edata 35a98 edata_len 128 data 5f378 datalen @ffbfd150 128
fail C_Decrypt 6
unable to decrypt pkcs7 object
PKCS7 decryption failed
failed to verify pkcs7 enveloped data
pkinit_as_rep_parse returning -1765328360 (Preauthentication failed)
pkinit_as_rep_parse returned -1765328360 (Preauthentication failed)
pkinit_client_process: returning -1765328360 (Preauthentication failed)

-Christopher