Thread safety of GSSAPI with Kerberos V5 Release 1.4

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 29 13:28:20 EDT 2007

    nukala> And can you give me similar information about 1.2 and 1.3
    nukala> releases too. Why I am asking this question is, because
    nukala> some of the Red Hat Linux platforms comes with 1.2
    nukala> versions of Kerberos V5 releases. I am thinking of
    nukala> possibilities for using libraries which comes with the OS
    nukala> instead of building my own libraries.

1.2 definitely doesn't have thread safety.  I think thread safety was
added in 1.4, but even if it is present in 1.3 I would not depend on it.

--Sam