Thread safety of GSSAPI with Kerberos V5 Release 1.4

nukala krishna hari_nv2001 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 29 13:12:07 EDT 2007

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will make sure that my GSS-API context is being used by one thread at a time.

And can you give me similar information about 1.2 and 1.3 releases too. Why I am asking this question is, because some of the Red Hat Linux platforms comes with 1.2 versions of Kerberos V5 releases. I am thinking of possibilities for using  libraries which comes with the OS instead of building my own libraries.

Thanks
Hari