KfW 3.1 beta crashes

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at secure-endpoints.com
Wed Sep 20 13:33:38 EDT 2006

Erland:

OpenAFS 1.4.0100 is incompatible with the AFS plug-in for NetIDMgr.
The first version of OpenAFS 1.4.x that is compatible is 1.4.2-rc3.

Please upgrade OpenAFS and if you continue to have problems file
a bug report at kfw-bugs at mit.edu.

In addition, I expect to have a KFW 3.1 Beta 2 out before the end of the
week.

Jeffrey Altman
Secure Endpoints Inc.