Proposal: krb5_get_init_creds_opt_set_change_password_prompt

Love Hörnquist Åstrand lha at kth.se
Thu Nov 16 18:18:22 EST 2006

16 nov 2006 kl. 23.34 skrev Jeffrey Altman:

> krb5_get_init_creds_opt_init_new (krb5_get_init_creds_opt **opt);

I would have prefered _alloc since that is whats what its named
in my code, but since I've not made a release yet, changing it is fine.

Does that mean that krb5_get_init_creds are no longer a dead API.
Every time I've talked to Sam in person I've got the reply back
that the LoginAPI should replace krb5_get_init_creds and thus I
never bothered to feed back how I exteneded the API.

The related change-password prompt change is ok with me.

Love