need help with LDAP plug-in code and liblber dependency

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Tue May 23 22:52:12 EDT 2006

On May 23, 2006, at 21:38, Will Fiveash wrote:
>   Should kdb5_util support the create command with a ldap
> plug-in?  If not, how does one prep the directory so that kadmind and
> krb5kdc can use it as they do the db2 KDB?

It would be nice, someday, but no, currently you need to use
kdb5_ldap_util to create it.  I have a few notes in my email on how
to do this; we should be getting manual updates at some point.

Ken