gcc3.2 vs gcc4

Michael D. Norwick mnorwick at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 26 21:06:01 EST 2006

I am trying to generate a clean compile of krb5-1.4.3 on RedHat FC4
under kernel 2.6.15-1.1833_FC4smp and was
not able to get it to finish using normal configure options.  I added
'CC=gcc32 to the configure options and it completed
but now 'make check' fails with various tcl errors.
I'm familiar with the kerberos build process.
I do read the docs and follow the kerberos and krbdev lists.  I have all
the prerequisite tools.
I just would like to know what I need to do to get a clean build and
'make check' of krb5-1.4.3.

Michael Norwick