Principal to directory object mapping

S Rahul srahul at novell.com
Thu Jul 27 01:12:48 EDT 2006

Hi,
    When I wrote 'association', I was not referring to any particular way
of associating principals to directory objects (links, containment or
auxiliary class). I just wanted to propose a way to do the mapping in
the background. When I said "principal is associated with object", I
actually meant "principal is *mapped* to object". A way to implement it
in the directory has been proposed by Praveen in his mail (Sub:
Associating Kerberos identities to LDAP object).

Regards,

-Rahul S.