Deprecated initial ticket functions and API documentation

Morrison, Wayne Wayne.Morrison at hp.com
Fri Jul 14 16:44:56 EDT 2006

The OpenVMS Kerberos documentation includes the krb5_get_init_creds
functions, as well as some others that are not documented elsewhere.  It
can be found at:

http://h71000.www7.hp.com/openvms/products/kerberos/kerberos_doc.html

The documentation also includes a list of deprecated APIs, with the
known replacements for those that have them.

Hp OpenVMS has granted MIT permission to use portions of the OpenVMS
Kerberos documentation under the same terms & conditions as the MIT
license, for inclusion in the next round of MIT Kerberos documentation.
We feel that this is only fair, given that much of the OpenVMS Kerberos
documentation is based on the MIT docs.

Wayne Morrison, CISSP
OpenVMS Security/eBusiness Engineering
Hewlett-Packard Company