Error while compiling krb 1.5

Cy Schubert Cy.Schubert at spqr.komquats.com
Wed Jul 5 13:35:08 EDT 2006

I made a comment that the same occurs under FreeBSD but it didn't show up
here.

--
Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert at komquats.com>

    "Lift long enough and I believe arrogance is replaced by
    humility and fear by courage and selfishness by generosity
    and rudeness by compassion and caring."
        -- Dave Draper

In message <AD1D482E7127AF4AB30E2B3763F1E4A604C732E6 at is051.atco.com>,
Rainer.He