Doing away with changelogs

Kiran Kumar mkiran at hp.com
Tue Apr 18 02:23:47 EDT 2006

Jeff>More importantly, source releases aren't just for people doing development,
Jeff>and the ChangeLog in a source release _definitely_ isn't for people doing
Jeff>development.  As I noted earlier, it's for people who want to see what has
Jeff>changed since some previous release, or between releases.

I would agree with Jeffrey on the need for shipping a standalone
Changelog along with the sources. It would be of great help to people
who tend not to track every release from MIT.

-Kiran