Doing away with changelogs

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 14 11:31:28 EDT 2006

    >> Do you find http://anonsvn.mit.edu/svn/krb5 insufficient?
    Eric> Just my two cents:

    Eric> I might suggest that in five to ten years that URL may be
    Eric> useless, and would encourage making krb5 source
    Eric> distributions as self-contained as possible. (And I often
    Eric> regard changelog information as an essential part of a
    Eric> source distribution.)

Note that you can mirror our repository.  That's what I do; I have
copies of the complete version history for krb5 on both of the
machines where I tend to do development.  (I'm using svk; you could
use svm to mirror and then use nomal subversion commands; you could
also grab the full repository out of AFS).

--Sam