A beginner question

Caro, Aviv caro_aviv at diligent.com
Mon May 9 11:40:08 EDT 2005

I want to build a server side service that implements the RPCSEC
authentication over RPC (assuming that the client is already written and
talks this protocol). I need to do it in Linux (kernel 2.4). I think that I
quite understand the theory standing behind the Kerberos and the GSS-API
mechanisms, but some coding examples code could be very helpful. Do you have
an advice on where can I find some examples and documentation that explains
how to use the APIs to implement the server side?

Thanks in advance.